OnDemand Pay allows your employees early access to their pay to avoid expensive payday loans and overdraft fees, eliminating payroll advance requests.
OnDemand Pay gives your employees more control over accessing their pay when they need it. FlexWage interfaces with your payroll and time & attendance software to calculate employees’ earned wages. You set the frequency and percentage of the net accrual that employees may access. There is no financial risk as the employee has already earned the pay.How It Works
Not Just Early. It’s When You Need It Most.
OnDemand Pay is an on demand, patented, financial wellness benefit that allows employers to give early access to already earned wages to avoid expensive short-term borrowing lending fees. Employers can improve employee productivity, satisfaction and retention, accelerate payroll card adoption and cost savings, while improving employee financial wellness. This unrivaled marriage of financial innovation and technology has achieved recognition from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Pew Charitable Trust among others, and is recognized as one of the most powerful financial products for employers since the 401K.
How It Works.
Our patented system interfaces directly with companies’ Payroll and Time & Attendance software to calculate employees’ earned wages. Employees may access a portion of their earned wages prior to payday when cash flow challenges arise. Companies’ policies govern the frequency and percentage of the earned wages that employees may access. There is no financial risk as the employee has already earned the pay.
- Instant access to wages, as needed.
- Shop, dine and pay for services anywhere Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
- Nationwide ATM access.
- 100% Visa Fraudulent Use Protection.
- 24/7.365. Reliable Customer Service
- Reduce payroll costs through increase paycard adoption.
- Eliminate requests for manual payroll advances.
- Stop payday and check casher verifications.
- Improve employee productivity and reduce absenteeism.
- Improve employee satisfaction and retention.