The New Money Way.
Most people don’t want or need a degree in finance to move toward their financial goals. In the world of money, “too much information” is a discouraging, even paralyzing roadblock. So, we did the work of processing and prioritizing Next Steps for financial wellness up front – translating industry-speak into plain English and simple, doable steps – so that people would finally be able to get support and insights that they immediately understand and can put into action. If done right, they say “I get it! I can do this!” Our goal is to give everybody that confidence when it comes to dealing with their money.
It’s All About #MSOO.
Most financial advice boils down to managing the relationships between four things: what you make, what you spend, what you own, and what you owe. The key is knowing which adjustment to make, and when. We help people define and organize their #msoo by linking their various accounts or entering their data into a simple profile. Now, for the first time for many of us, they know where they stand. They can see the full picture.
Then we provide their Next Step that is the first and most important thing they can do to start to strengthen their financial picture. When you clearly understand that you are taking the right steps to secure your financial future – when you can see how the different pieces fit together – you can finally relax. You don’t have to worry and wonder whether it’s okay to spend your own money. Instead, you can feel confident that you’re living within your means and moving in the right direction.
- Linked accounts for a full financial picture, or enter data manually (no accounts or personally- identifying data required or collected)
- Starter budget provided immediately
- Daily insights, prompts and challenges to prompt engagement and confidence building
- Personalized Next Steps, one at a time
- Private account on Sum180’s server, only aggregate data is shared with employer
- Access to financial wellness coach for questions, concerns or just to talk